Besotted Wednesdays 23 Nov 2011

Bringing you things that have me drunkenly infatuated. Or is it infatuatingly drunk? Either way, it's things and places I love. 


For (probably a long) while, some of the links may seem like old news. This is because I currently have a backlog of pure awesomeness to sort through.



You may have heard recently that P.E.T.A are condemning Mario for his use of a Tanooki suit in the latest SuperMario. Here we have Mario’s response...

We don’t have Thanksgiving here, but even I have to agree with this. December hasn’t even started and already I’m sick of being overwhelmed with all the Christmas stuff in malls.

Which tablet computers do you prefer? Apple? Samsung? Sony? They might be a little small compared to this Android monster.

I just love ‘They Draw and Cook’. They combine two of my favourite pastimes! One of the latest recipes comes just in time for tomorrow.

I’ve always loved having a Nokia for my mobile phone, but even I had to admit that their game seemed to be sliding downhill rather fast. After seeing what’s to be released next year though, I’m hoping that they’ve realised where they went wrong and that this is the first step to getting back in the game.

I love fonts. Some may say that I far too many on my computer. I say there’s no such thing. Which is one of the reasons I love Smashing Magazine. This is just one of the many posts pointing the way to fonty goodness.

Rounding up with a comic. I just love Fox Trot. Anybody else have relatives like this at Thanksgiving dinners? Or any kind of family get together?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Larissa
I'm a mum who (would you believe) is still trying to find her way. There's so many distractions in this world! A few years ago I enrolled to do a Bachelor's Degree in Naturopathy, now I'm questioning that decision. Currently re-exploring my creative side and this is where I'll be sharing it. Printables, drawings, my daughters creations, and whatever we whip up in the kitchen on the weekend. Explore, enjoy and don't be a stranger ;)
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

About this blog