Besotted Wednesdays 16 Nov 2011

Bringing you things that have me drunkenly infatuated. Or is it infatuatingly drunk? Either way, it's things and places I love. 


For (probably a long) while, some of the links may seem like old news. This is because I currently have a backlog of pure awesomeness to sort through.



This is one of my new favourite etsy store's. CissyPixie has fashioned jewellery influenced by Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games and others. I think I'll be spending a fair bit of my Christmas money there.


The Cheezburger network have introduced mini-sites! Claim yours now before you miss out on the opportunity to showcase your favourite lols.

For as long as I can remember, I've loved the obscure. Mysteries, paranormal investigations, strange facts and previously unanswered questions. So it's no surprise that I love Life's Little Mysteries. Handy little place to quench my thirst for random pieces of trivia.

Another place to satisfy my brain, Mental Floss has plenty of things to inform - or baffle - the mind.

There's nothing like a good photo editor. But what if you're on someone else's computer? Or at work where you're not allowed to install your preferred programs? This is where online editors come in so much handy! One of my favourites is Pixlr for emulating Photoshop so closely. OK, so I don't have all my brushes, but it's good for fixing things up.

Did you like cutting out pictures of things you loved and sticking them up on the wall, in a scrapbook, on a noticeboard, in your school locker, on your baby brother? You did?! Me too! This is why I love Pinterest. It's like a virtual corkboard of all the images that I love.

With Christmas coming up, are you racking your brain for a gift for your sci-fi loving friend? (You don't have to get me a present!) Geeksugar have come up with a handy dandy list of five items that are sure to win over your sci-fi friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Larissa
I'm a mum who (would you believe) is still trying to find her way. There's so many distractions in this world! A few years ago I enrolled to do a Bachelor's Degree in Naturopathy, now I'm questioning that decision. Currently re-exploring my creative side and this is where I'll be sharing it. Printables, drawings, my daughters creations, and whatever we whip up in the kitchen on the weekend. Explore, enjoy and don't be a stranger ;)
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

About this blog